Looking for the perfect watch that can cope with your tough lifestyle? There are two that come to mind: the Casio Baby-G and the Casio G shock. These two watches are remarkably similar. They are strong and durable. They can withstand great drops and impacts under which other watches would collapse. Both can be worn in the water and both have stylish designs that set them apart from other watches.
However, their similarities make sense. After all, the Baby-G is just a smaller version of the G shock. However, despite their similarities, there are some unique differences to consider before deciding to make a purchase.
Analyzing the differences
- Men vs. Women – One of the biggest differences between these two watches is that the G shock is made for men and the Baby-G is made for women. The sizes of the straps and the watch face are different due to this. The Baby-G’s face is generally roughly the same length, but it is usually not as deep as the men’s version of the watch.
- Waterproof – The AG Shock Watch is generally (though not always) water resistant to 200 meters. While some Baby-Gs are too, many are only sturdy up to 100 meters. However, unless your favorite activity is snorkeling or deep sea diving, this shouldn’t be a problem.
- Colour – The men’s version of this watch generally comes in very few colors, such as black, red, silver, gray, and white. The female version, however, is much more colorful. You can find these watches in red, pink, green, white, purple, black, blue, and silver. This allows women to choose different and vibrant colors to match whatever outfit they wear.
What do these watches have in common?
In addition to their sleek looks and unmatched durability, these two watch styles have several features in common, including:
- Temperature resistance: some watches can withstand temperatures down to -20 degrees Celsius.
- Electroluminescent Backlight: The backlight of these two types of watches allows you to enjoy them at any time, regardless of the time of day.
- Automatic Calendar: These Casio watches are programmed so that you not only know the time, but also the date. While the number of years the automatic calendar is scheduled up to will vary, depending on the exact version you purchase, some are scheduled through 2099.
- Long-lasting Battery: Both the Casio G shock and Baby-G come with long-lasting batteries. You can use these watches for up to two years before they need to be replaced.
- Stopwatch: Are You Training Or Just Trying To Lose Weight? These watches can help with one-hour countdown timers, with an auto-repeat option, and a one-hour stopwatch.
Whether you are male or female, you will enjoy all the unique features available to you in Casio’s line of G shock watches. If you are a woman, you can enjoy the traditional G shock that gives it a masculine touch and has all the bells and whistles you need, and if you are a woman, you can enjoy all the same great features, but with a more feminine and colorful touch. accessory.